Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Bites
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (can sub carob)
- Combine the dates, almond butter and ½ cup of the oats in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour (not necessary, but makes it easier to roll).
- Roll the mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Day 16: Camel Pose aka Ushtrasana
LOVE ushtrasana. opening my heart today.
“So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”
― Christopher McCandless
Decided to take a video while flying this morning.
Best. Idea. Ever.
Reminder that this actually exists in our world
THIS IS REAL
I’m gonna cry.
i just read this and thought “humans cant fly dont lie to me sir” then realised, airplanes.
(Source: , via fitfullyhealthy-meagan)
Me as a wife